the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

STOCKTAKE

clocked out at 2am. all due to discrepancies! it doesn't pay to be nice and helpful. that B**** strikes again. haha.

seeing my staff calculating the stocktake papers instead of keying in(as i need to make sure everything runs well at my wkplace), i asked her. she told me that the papers were handed to her without summing up. which is not our normal practice. The managers should be the one tabulating and handle it to us to key in. seeing her busy and in a bad mood, decided to calculate for my staff. poor thing she was having terrible cramps. that B... gathered the whole dept and stood around me when the aircon was off. was so HOT already still gather around me.

she has been screaming and shouting at her staff all the while whenever there is discrepancy. now, gathered them and told them off and she looked at me in such a way to ask me to comment on what went wrong. i commented, she told me off in front of them saying i was raising my voice and she should be the one making a big fuss, not me. DUH! i just kept quiet, actually want to add on a line, ' u are already making a big fuss and think there is something wrong with this stocktake's organisation.' haha. anyway, i did not, i guess the guys would be sensible to know that i went up to help them and being told off in the end. haha. yah, they did tell me that though, thanked and asked me to ignore her.

from the way she handles matter and organising staff etc, felt that she is just treating them as STAFF not a TEAM. whatever. this will be my last week and i will enjoy as much as i can at my workplace. i will definitely miss all of my colleagues. a place full of laughters and experiences. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home