the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 19, 2005

another 12 days and im jobless...

haha.. after slogging non stop for 3 years, think its time for me to take a break. will be going to genting(my fave place, not for gambling but a place to relax). felt my pc is terribly 'sick', needs to send to my bro, Dr Berfie Tan to receive treatment. hehe. was listening to some songs, the ones he sang as well, i know its unhealthy to think of the past. how i wish there's a 'meng po tang'(a soup to erase all your memories), i will drink it all and move on. oh well, it has been 6 years. perhaps im just weird. as for mr koh, he is not in my memory anymore. he is a jerk.

someone promised me that he will make something for me as my birthday present. as installments for 5 years ahead, it will be a HOUSE! :P haha! take your time. its ok. just a present. even though, u give me a paper crane, i will accept it. :) just hope it is something not bought from the shelf. *winks*

my friend who just came from KL, wants me to accompany her to buy things. promised to call at 12pm. its 4pm already! i don't even know what to do now. anyway, have to head down my school to hand in my research proposal and settle the school fees installment. *faint* got to pay 1k for dec, jan, mar, apr due to overlap installments. super broke. haiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home