the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, December 17, 2005

My birthday!



My surprise birthday cake from my sis!!

was *hinting* my sis indirectly that I was feeling so sad that I do not have cake to cut at midnight. she told me she was at home already. I was like haiz... she actually went to central and bought a cake for me!! my SIS man! she is kinda lazy and of cos a 'money-saver', so I was very touched when I saw the cake. Had a small celebration at home.

Thanks,T**** for dropping by after work. I understand that you are facing problems at work but believe me there will be a sliver lining in the cloud. Glad to hear that some of my cozmates are doing well in the industry, sometimes I really hope I can be like them and crave a career path on my own. I feel proud of them. :) Thanks,angelin for helping me place the candles and singing birthday songs from english to chinese but no cantonese. haha.

I am very disappointed that my best friend who came back from Australia for vacation, did not even receive any call or sms from her. I have been calling her all these years to wish her on her birthday.... I understand that her sister is in the midst of wedding preparation but she is not the one getting married.. think a phone call won't take up too much time and I did msg her to ask her out for dinner. Sad to say, no reply even till now. Just felt that she has her priority of her bf over me now. anyway, I maybe just a friend but to her, her bf maybe her future husband. :(



My colleague and I whose birthday falls on the same date and year! We will not forget each other's birthday for sure.


Happy Birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home