the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Things that happened on my 2005 bd

1. get to cut the cake and made a wish at 12mn.
2. received a total of 20 sms of bd greetings, 3 friendster bd msgs, 5 msn bd wishes.
3. stayed at home the whole day to do my schoolwork.
4. my best friend, fanni and her bf gave me a surprise which i will never expect a friend will do for me. (thanks again,foi)
5. waiting for who will be the one to wish me at 12midnite (T****, u are the only one. Happy?)
6. received 4 presents in total for this year.(one still pending... ermz.. mr T****, don't forget)
7. shi never wish me for the first time by midnight.
8. valerie called me once she was at customs to wish me.
9. he suddenly msg me to wish me a few days back in advance after 6 years.
10. jovic msg me and wish me. (weird, how does he know its my bd?)

boring huh. nothing much about my bd. Lots of gd things happened. I believe my life will change from next year onwards and turn for the better. gt to slp. tired again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home