the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finished my research survey prosposal at LAST!

I kept dragging and dragging. wasted so much time and in the end, I stayed home on my birthday to finish it up. The proposal is done, it is the 25 questions-questionnaire that is wasting my time! who would take so much time to finish such a lengthy questionnaire. unless u give me a S$100 cash voucher for that or the prizes given are damn attractive. all right, I 'proposed' to give a pair of air tickets, IPOD Nano and a year free to travel all around..........on SBS buses! hahaha. now that I am done. I can concentrate on job hunting at ease already. Have to head down to SIM to hand in my assignment and pay my next sem's school fees. Don't even know whether I have passed my last exam but I'm able to promote to the next sem. weird. Anyway, I will be getting my results next jan which is next month, hope I pass so I won't have to pay for the subpaper. gonna be jobless, will be a pauper. haha.

now waiting for my friend to come home and out for dinner. only had my last night's birthday cake till now and I feel really hungry, don't know why I did not feel hungry at all when I was doing my questionnaire same goes for when I was working at another store. I am able not to eat for the whole day, rushing my paperwork and other stuff, only realised that I am hungry after I am off work. haha. Good slimming sanctury workplace where you can earn money and slim down at the same time! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home