the endless tots in my mind

Friday, December 23, 2005

Ministry of Sound is Goood...!



R n B Room from MOS.

MOS rocks man! when i saw the queue, my friends and i almost wanted to back out. haha. happened to see one of my ex colleague and hence, 'cut the queue'. :P it's really a very big place full of well-dressed and very good looking people! eye opener man. no wonder MOS is internationally well-known. they have different rooms spinning different genres of music. if you do not like the music at the main dance floor, you can walk around and check out other rooms to see whether you like the music. met my ex mgr who is getting married tommorrow, he made me drank. i have not been drinking these months man. hmmph. :| anyway, 'cause he is getting married, hence obliged him. haha.

my HK hairstylist-ex bf was being featured by the Straits Times today (22 nov). haha. he SMS and told me about it, out of curiosity, i went to buy a copy. read the contents and laughed. whatever he told me about his career, his life and how he started was on the papers. i remembered that i was shocked when i dropped by his apartment to pass him a present that i bought for him from bangkok, his room is so clean and neat! but he did not even have a hairdryer in his room at all (esp. he has shoulder-length hair)!! i was telling him, how can he go out w/o drying his hair etc. even though his apartment is so near Orchard?? he went to buy a hair dryer in the end and SMS me. cute right? some guys really do things beyond your imagination man. he still SMS and asked me how i am doing, go movies etc. he is quiet but frank. i do not like guys who say things which they do not mean. :) erm.. yah he can be boring at times but when he is trying his best to converse with me using mandarin which he does not speak frequently. laughter comes along when he pronounces words wrongly and 'direct translation' from cantonese to mandarin. he has been trying to learn english as a way to upgrade himself as well as to converse better with me. kept grumbling that he is trying hard to learn english and ask me to converse with him. haha. guess i should go and brush up my cantonese as well. he is a nice guy, i would say, just too quiet at times but when he want to talk, he will speak non stop in 'mandarin mixed english'. haha... got to rest. next week gonna be super busy!! ta~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home