the endless tots in my mind

Monday, January 02, 2006

Felt so touched.... on my last day

i received phn call and msg from the cashiers that I have trained earlier on at the other store. harris called me asked me whether its my last day tmr, was thinking to ask me out for a meal. haha. told him i will meet up with him and haichen for a meal one day next wk.

was rather touched that the new brand mgr for the other brand actually made the effort to walk to me before going home, to say bye and asked me to go for the store's opening. i known her for around a wk or so. so are some of my colleagues, so sweet. we had coffee at coffeebean nearby. was thinking what i will do tmr? clear my room? yah... should do so. my poor tv has been left in the living room in the box for more than a year already. time to put in my room and get a new bed... fan as well. do not need an aircon. hmm... need to do my portfolio. just in case at any time i want to go back to design. haha.

lots of thoughts in my mind now.. will i get a job soon enough for me to rest as well? i really felt kinda sad leaving here but when its time to leave, its time. =) just pray that i can get a job asap else i may even have to defer my modules which i do not want it to happen when i know mar 2007 is approaching..... hehe. hmmm... oh yah, happy new year everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home