the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

pondering... @3am

heard from fanni, she saw him @mos. seemed like he is doin well. has a girl to care for and put on weight. today, i have been thinking about the 5 years thingy we have talked about. does he still remember? haha. nah. don't think so. still rem he called my workplace and asked for me, i replied 'yes, speaking' and he told me it is time to knock off. haha. memories. i was a workaholic and i will still be if i love my job.

was thinking, why did he mia.. what have i done wrong to deserve that? my character? my temper? guess we are not meant to be. perhaps he needs someone who is soft and sweet whereby i am not up to his mark. still rem the time he threw his cigarettes on the grass, talked to me with his eyes telling me he is at his wits' end and tears of love. i was shocked but really touched and told myself, i have made the right decision. all the gers he has been with are submissive, don think he would not do it for anyone ever. his lack of courage to commit in a relationship tells me so. how i wished we really flew to aus then(just felt so but donno why but we just took a cab and went airport in the end.)... we just want to be together and not wanting to go home. he is someone whom i experienced love can be so painful, near but yet so far. haha. if he reads all these, he must be thinking this person is such a pest!once bitten twice shy but the second time wasn't that bad but thought we could be together till we settle down. im just tired to go through r/s. imagine i have 3 guys who mia in my love life. hahahahaha! life is such a comedy.

健维,祝福你。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home