the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, January 07, 2006

very tired but a fruitful day..

was dragging myself all the way to my uni. ah min was telling me last night that we will reach school at 1030am today. i told her that it was too late. unfortunately, we reached the school around that time and it was breaktime for our class. haha. was on the way to orchard, had this couple quarrelling throughout the whole journey and laughing. do not even know what they want man. a quarrel or lovely dovey conversation. talking about each other's dressing, parents, education, behaviour and attitude. *phew* luckily, im not in one.

now at orchard's nydc, waiting for bel... very tired and sleepy though but its nice when you can meet up friends after a long day at school to relax. not bad meeting bel at nydc when i can surf for free, my fave spot! haha. im thinking about my job offer. long hrs and low pay, high comm. should i take it or not? hmm.... ‘我不想,我不想,不想长大。。。- S.H.E’ haha. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home