the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, January 21, 2006

another 2.5k essay to go...

just finish my essay on china and handed up today. i have another major essay to go. 2.5k words! what to do? i am in mass comm! haha. met my cozmates near the submission box, though we do not each other very well but we can just chat like that. that's how friendly my cozmates are. basically, you can say hi and smile to everyone. ;) shall start on my essay next monday.

feeling kinda down these days. do not ask me why. felt somehow he is not comfortable when we are together. i trust him. i know he is trying his best to assure me. i know we have to be open to each other but felt sooner or later, he will be fed up with me. god, please tell me what to do. i... just hope things will continue from the way it is till the day we are finally together whether it will happen, i do not know. the feeling he gave me, losing his 'interest' over me. however, chatting with him over the phone feels he is still the same. makes me feel better i guess. thanks to him, think conversing in english is more comfortable for me. whatever it happens, i thank god for letting him to come into my life.

must catch geisha!! think the movie is not going to be showing anymore.. :( shall check whether it is showing later(sat) or sun. else catch Li Renjie's show. seems not bad. going for my second interview next thursday. hope i get the job else life going to be tough after getting my last pay from my ex company. I am happy for ling that she got her job at Mediacorp. She has to go through one interview and that's it. easy and fast. haha. heading to ZzzzZZZ.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home