the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Planning for hangouts and more... COOL!

ever since the very first 'chabo' gathering, i know there will be endless of hangouts we will be heading in future. after our last lesson today, we will be heading to mos this fri. during our light supper, we were planning to go somewhere else already. haha. its really fun hanging with this group of guys. i believe that they are those who can take care of gers. today's lesson was quite boring but kinda fun cos' huimin and i were drawing, writing and taking pics with my hp. HAHA. don say i do not concentrate in class ok... peter(my lecturer), was repeating whatever he has said in the first lesson. must have a fair share of fun hence, the time is easier to pass. :P oh yah, i have got distinction for my presentation! hehe.


min min and me


Kris' hand came into the pic as well! haha.

I started to have this 'dream' since last wed(11 jan), I do not know whether how long it is going to last but my instincts tell me it is going to be a month or lesser. there are so many thoughts in my mind but I just do not want to think about it. just want to make my life simpler. a person whom you do not know when he is serious or not. a cute person who will make you smile even though you are upset. a person who gives you the feeling that the things he says or does seemed deja vu as if the guys whom know how to play the game, told you about. a person whose eyes are so convincing that he is true and meant what he says. a person who tells me, time will prove that he is sincere.... 'interested', a word which is so ambiguious; a way to show your concern to a person out of curiosity as defined in oxford..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home