the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

browsing friendster.. browsing through the years...

Having to graduate from poly for 3 years, im turning 25 at the end of the year. was doing my essay and decided to take a break to browse through my friendster to see how my friends are doing. nice to see that damien is in happiness with his love. seeing sarina is enjoying her job. nevertheless, fanni with her lovey dovey, mitch. sometimes, really makes me ponder, what have I achieved these years? I handed in a blank 'love exam paper' last year. I even resigned the job which I loved. These 3 years really made me gained alot of experience and lost alot of things in life. Surprises all over the place. A person who is deemed to have vanished for years appeared in my life and left me without a single trace. Only to realise that love can be so brittle and destructible. We can meet up for dinner after his first day at work and that was the last time I saw him. haha.

I had a few guy frds last year, who painted very nice 'paintings' whom felt that status and commitment weren't all. Hence, I decided to hand in a blank 'exam paper' under the subject love last year. Remembered that I was a middle person for my close friend in her relationship and I was totally burnt out in the process. I was keeping her 'bf' company almost everyday when she was went for a overseas trip, as he was in total depression. I have to hear both sides of the story from both parties. The guy promised to settle his own status problem asap which I believed he will. But, little did I know that, he was just buying time and he can't let go of his relationship for my friend. Even till now, he can still ask me how my friend is and msg her. I know my friend really loves him but facing such a guy. I can't help but to think, how to believe promises that guys made? Despite the fact my friend does love him, she decided to give up on the relationship 'cause she knows he won't do it.

From it and gone through before, I only know that it doesn't pay to be a third party 'cause I am a step slower than the first party, what makes me so special to have a upper hand over the other? A step can be as long as 3 years or a year. its a fact that can't be changed....its just the time to cherish and memories to be remembered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home