the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fun CNY eve!!

was having a terrible flu after the spring cleaning in my house. so terrible that I feel that I may have fever coming up soon. suddenly, angelin and I thought of going down chinatown to walk around.. donno why we just went down wearing very casually in shorts. haha.

was walking around, bought a new pair of hello kitty bedroom shoes. (new year. new shoes!) haha. AND we got a BIG bag of muah chee(those taiwanese glutinous snack in different flavours) which is $5 only. haha. one of our mutual friend asked us out for ktv and both of us sang with our 'flu' voices and the guys were playing blackjack. we replaced them temporary for toliet breaks but it was real fun. we came up with different types of 'cny chants' during the game! crazy!! haha.

reached home around 4plus 5am. the korean drama,'My name is JIN SAN SUN' was showing over cable. watched it and it is touching. i feel the same as the female lead in the show. 'I just want to be with a man who likes me and will not break my heart. After having all the setbacks in the past should make me a stronger person but I am just a simple woman who wants to spend my life with a person who will appreciate me.' true... and kinda sad as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home