the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

my training...

my training was like hell.. it is so intensive and today is only the second day. lots of calculations. im very stressed up man. haiz..its really tough.. trying my best..


Rina and Me (who happens to be adeline's JC friend)


Chris and me (my friend's ex bf)

Singapore is really small.. Chris is still as charming since i last saw him years ago. haha. within my cliques, we have nicknamed some of our classmates such as; MLM and Mediacorp. haha. 'MLM', a guy who looked like a typical insurance agent 'sells' even during our break! 'Mediacorp', a guy who appeared on one tv program, thinking as if the whole class of the girls are checking him out. (give me a break!)

today, we were checking out via intranet our branch allocation. i was standing among so many girls, he just walked to me and ask me which branch i am at and started a conversation. told me how beautiful my branch is. (ok.. fine...) told me about himself. a humourous guy. don seemed that cocky after all but he speaks with a weird slang.. got to try my calculation questions again.. :( im tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home