the endless tots in my mind

Friday, February 17, 2006

a table for 15 pls!

hehe.. today, the 15 of us went out for lunch together. cool huh. went to Din Tai Fung. jeff ('MediaCorp') sat beside me. told me about his background etc. he is quite a nice and cool guy after all. he is really a gentleman. he waits for the lady to be seated, lets the lady to walk ahead and holds the door for the lady. we were having fun 'bickering' with each other. makes the training not that boring after all. haha.

he is really a humourous guy. the 'cold' jokes he made were so 'cold' till the whole of grp of us were laughing to entertain him. haha. he is quite gd looking after all. has that charismatic look. just that, i do not like the striking blue shirt he wore! yucks! looks so ah beng! he looks better in black after all. i prefer guys who wear pink.. makes them look so charming in a way but no guys in my class wear pink. i am still wondering who is the one who leaves notes in my textbk.. hmm.. tmr shall 'catch' the person! haha.

gt to slp... i have been dozing in class man.. think cos' the theories are killing me... hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home