the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, February 19, 2006

training is hell.. classmates are interesting! ;)


my grp of cliques and trainer, joseph!

a guy we nicknamed as 'carpark coupon' as he always stands up in class asking for others whoever drives to work to convert the parking coupon. haha. he is married, can still ask the gers to rotate one after another to convert the coupons! my god, can he be a gentleman and do the work since he drives everyday? oh yah, doubt he cares.

we went for lunch and had drinks @Ya Kun. lunchtime is always our favourite time! haha. jeff is forever sitting either beside me else in front of me just to get back at me for the hard times I gave him. HAHA. we were talking abt guys during lunch on why guys these days do not seemed want to settle down. he is the 'defence counsel', saying he is a good example that he would date a few gers at a time and find the one he would want to be in relationship with. haha. as usual, the gers would bombard after hearing this. *ponders* do most of the guys think the same nowadays? hmmm...

oh yah! he looks really good on friday. he wore a brown shirt with a gold tie. at last, he wears something presentable. haha. i was teasing him, he looked so ah beng wearing that striking blue shirt. told me that shirt was bought when he was 18.. 'ah beng period' haha.

got to rush my article review. boring! what is there to review when it is written by a professional editor? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home