the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

there it goes again...

i did not sleep well again. hence, contributes to my headache in the afternoon. i can't concentrate. luckily, i went down to find lorrain. she is very nice. she talked to me, asked me to cast my bk aside and try the mock questions. i decided to move out from the 'cold' room to the pantry. a better place indeed.

thanks to T; for your support and comfort. bel and my close friends as well. i flung my paper again. cant take it. i was very confident of the paper. it was so easy. guess must be careless mistakes. :( this time round, i cried real badly. even my friends are at a loss. think its a emotional break down for me. oh yah, my colleagues are kinda sweet to drop a msg esp. him. haha. true enough, do not perceive guys from the way they look. just hope he will still be the same down the road. people do change due to job hazards. you are a sweet guy. keep it that way. :) thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home