the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

feeling upset and demoralised...

i failed one of the external papers. really put in a lot of effort and my tears just ran down after i knew my results. perhaps i should ask myself.. like what jeff said, 'am i in the right industry?' i am impressed by my fellow colleagues that they passed. i have another 3 more to go. msg my bm, she expect me to pass the 2nd try which further added on my stress. feeling very sad but there's noone i can call at that moment of time to share my sorrows. just sat on a bench, stared blank and tears ran.

i must not think whether i will fail tommorrow. i must pass tmr! else i do not know hw to face and msg my bm. despite of the sadness, i still have to force myself to move forward. this is how tough times are for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home