the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, March 09, 2006

FUN and WACKY training!


thanks for your chicken pie, Paul!

today, i was anticipating that Steve's training will not be boring. Indeed, we played games before we start and after lunch. he is really one down to earth kinda trainer. i believe he has been through quite a fair bit prior to his success now.


Steve, with wee hong and paul (saying out their 'first' experience cos' they were late for class) *haha*

was rather surprised that my branch mgr messaged and met me up at my training centre. she is a nice lady. talked to me about the work and culture etc. hope things will go smoothly. just have to clear the papers n my essay is due on the first day of my papers!!!

i have been dozing off last night while revising my M9. terrible. have to really 'force' myself to stay awake after a long day of training. i have another 3 books to go. chatted with 2 of my colleagues after work, talked about alot of things. think its a way to relieve ourselves in a way. haha. think i will finish the essay while 'battling' my terrible flu then i will be able to concentrate on my papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home