the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

damn...

yah i flung another paper again. there goes another 50 over bucks. watever. i really thought i can make it for this paper. this period is really the worst time of my life.

suddenly a song came across my mind, which i saw on my friend's nick. am i the someone else? disappeared from my life just like that. if you still feel for her, why not get her back? procastinating won't do you good. yah, this is me. i hope anyone who walks into my life and out, will be in happiness always no matter where they are and who they are with. (bel pls don nag at me again...opps)

songs... haha. jay chou makes me think of jeff's rap. david tao and guang liang make me think of chris. jacky cheung and ronald cheng made me think of eugene and jayven. songs...a way to relieve from stress, beautiful memories it may be but worth remembering which leave a spot in your heart, never to forget...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home