the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 31, 2006

YEH! I have defeated m9!

at last, the paper with the most qns is out of my life! haha.. I have passed! I didn't even study much thou. study smart! just felt this year, I may have 'obstacles' along the way in my life but I believe with determination, I will be able to overcome them. :)

i have another paper to go on next mon. my bm is nice to let me have a day off before I start to work. after that, comes my uni paper and I did not even attend most of the lectures.. but somehow, I know how to score for that paper. haha. hope everything goes well. one needs to have hope and stay positive in life, you are not far from your goals and destination. *winks*

spoke to sean just now, interesting.. he is heading middle east to work! I do agree on the part that dubai is blooming over the years and many investors are trying to gain market share over there as well. he asked me abt my status. i felt as if i have gone thru a consultation by a psychiatrist. he commented that spore guys are too pampered and do not know how to think. gosh... can't believe it's from a guy's point of view. I understand where is he coming from. haha. He is afraid I will be left on the shelf... nah.. just joking. i told him that I have never bear any grudges against any guys so far in my life. he must be thinking i have stereotyped all the guys. the truth is, no.i believe that every guy is unique in his own way whether things go the way I want it to be. still stands ;)

can't wait to finish my paper man! haha. think my cozmates gonna miss me.. I am looking forward to my upcoming gathering this sat.. haha... gonna be a fun and crazy night again. geez.. i have yet pass my cuz to repair my digicam. :( got to head to dreamland...training tmr!! hehe. love my colleagues. fun! ZZzzzZZZzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home