the endless tots in my mind

Friday, April 07, 2006

inner thoughts

'u promise u will be by my side no matter what happens... it has been years.
what has happened? ur sudden disappearance caused dilemma within myself.
donno? the word again. why am i hearing this word again and again?
where were you when i need your encouragement the most?
do you care how i feel when i met you then. do i mean anything to u all this while?
i thought you are truthful. are you? i do sense your sincerity and care towards me.
seems like i won see you in the near future. at most, you will apologise to me like the others.
are all those care and concern; are they an act or lies or a way to fill up your loneliness or boredom?
there won be answers. only memories that i can recall.
just my sincere wishes to you and may you be in happiness always.
bon voyage...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home