the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, April 06, 2006

finished my last paper at last...

ive finished my uni exam!!! kinda sad. i thought i would be able to write more but my mind seemed blank. this time round, i am really worried about my exam man. else my 'clean' record would be gone. :(

today had quite a lot of fun at work. seen how my seniors work and chat with them for quite long after work. oh my, i can foresee alot of fun i will be having at work in future. haha.first and foremost, i need to be able to sell!!! must overcome my lack of confidence within myself, else i won be able to move a step forward. since i have come so far, i must not give up. anyway, i just treat it like a normal conversation with my friends during sales, should be fine. i am just afraid of those super savvy kind, gonna need to get help man! haha.

i need to reach shenton super early tmr. it is going to be a long day again.. i think im able to slp whole day on sun. hmmm....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger SC said…

    I chanced on your page while I was clicking on sri's blog on a sleepless night. Your blog ain't that boring. At least I get a sensing that you are honest to yourself in the blog. And yeah, nice "meeting" you too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home