the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, April 08, 2006

quarter life crisis?

believe it or not, is it happening to me? i really like my colleagues at my branch. but i just need to brush up on my sales presentation and i feel im really damn lousy man.. i was giving myself so much stress till i head straight to bakerzin after lunch for a slice of strawberry shortcake and 3 tapas. damn. at least 'added' some sweetness into my bitter life now.

i have to work really hard else i can't help them when they are engaged with their clients. :( just hope there is someone's hands for me to hold on and shoulder to lean on along the way. ultimately, humans are still vulnerable. face it. be it men or women. come to think of it, it is coming to 2 years since i was attached. throughout these years, i thank the guys who has created wonderful memories though we arent attached, ermz.. yah, not forgetting friends and training mates who kept cheering for me when things were not that bad as i thought.

alright, left with this hurdle, from then i would be able to move on. at least something to keep me focus. else im gonna be visiting bakerzin often. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home