the endless tots in my mind

Friday, April 21, 2006

a happening nite!!

today, met up with marc for dinner, wasnt a great experience but ended fine. a big surprise was a sms from james. haha. he complimented that i have changed alot. haha. perhaps i do look better in my office wear. had fun last nite thou the taxi driver pissed me quite a bit but overall was a great night.

went for my area meeting, im so proud of my senior, she won the most prestigious award despite of the intensive competition within the branches. haha. my mgr wants me to win that next month. of cos man! i do not care anymore how everyone of them present to customers etc. i believe everyone has their own style. self motivation. felt better after meeting alex, paul, jeff n angela. i am not the only one who is lost at work at times when there is noone to guide u.

I will be meeting one of james' frd for dinner later, he is the F&B director of the country club i went last night. he better bring me to a nice place for dinner man. as his designation implies, he should be good in that. haha. they are overall nice guys. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home