the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, April 22, 2006

precious moments in my life...

1) he caught me by surprise when he puts a ring on my finger
2) he hugged me when i said it was cold @genting
3) he called me to tell me its time to knock off when he was just outside
4) he still keep the things i gave him after so many years
5) he wore the tie i gave him on his first day @work
6) his signature song 'heaven knows'
7) he sang songs with guitar and sent to me via msn
8) he surprised me by waiting for me @airport on his bd for my flight back from guangzhou (felt kinda upset that i couldnt acc him on his bd)
9) the second time we are back together, feels like we have never parted
10) everytime i am in his arms and hugged me tightly.
11) a guy who msg me everyday, felt he is a sensitive and sincere guy. though, didnt ended off well but appreciated the happy times he gave me
12) a guy gave me a sense of belonging and told me not to think of anything whenever im with him
13) a guy who is always there when i needed someone to lean on but he is no longer there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home