the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

funds,documentations, batching, referrals ... not enough time.

so many things to do.. need to look into some serious time management man. feel so tired everyday.. went for training and walked ard with phyllis, felt better somehow.. need a life. haha.

donno why. felt better after the conversation with him. he gave me a feeling of assurance that everything will be fine. i know im not his type of gal, however, just need someone who knows what i am going through and basically, a feeling of comfort. there are so many people ard me, asking me to slow down etc but the feeling is just different, perhaps he is like a ray of sunlight giving others a sense of positiveness. he reminds me of someone who complains that he cannot be always 'injecting' positivity in me when i am always thinking negative. hmmm.. nah.. different persons. though, have not known him for long but i can be sure he is a nice guy, bf and hubby! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home