the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

seeing everyone's joy is mine as well.

i was feeling lost these days. in work and life. my mind is overflowing with all the information at work. this month is a short one and the target still remains. products and funds keep coming in (which is good in a way or rather stress for me when I have not even mastered the basic few).

'.. I know there is a mutual feeling between us. however, we felt the same way to stay the way things are right now. We did not talk about it but our eyes communicate. Nevertheless, best wishes to you in whatever you do and whoever comes in your life...'

browsed friendster. seeing all the happy pics that my friends posted, felt happy for them. there are different kind of happiness one can have such as; in love, from design, vacation, work, gathering and family ties. in a way, i should feel happy that i am healthy, with friends around me, supportive and helpful seniors @work, fun batchmates and more. happiness comes within yourself.

aside from all these, i thank all my frds who have been supportive all these while.


a snapshot of phyllis and me after training ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home