the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, May 25, 2006

my PERFECT day~!

its my day!!! today is my top sales compared to the rest of the days! i know everyday is not going to be a sunny day, however, this is a day i will not forget and it is a day which i should remember as long as i am on this job. one of my clients even complimented me that i was so observant to notice that his passport cover has worn off. i gave him one within my means. he was so happy and shook my hand. he told me he will be back a few mths later to look for me. sounds nice. ;) i believe by using my own method of handling customers despite it is going to be a long term relationship building rather than a one time sales, my fruit of labour will not be far from now.

i would like to thank my bm and adeline(senior), whom have been very supportive and patient with me for my 'sotong-ness'. now, no more! i will be one bright gem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home