the endless tots in my mind

Monday, May 22, 2006

Night scenery of sentosa

though, i didnt take any pics but it is really very nice and cooling. exploring sentosa in a different perspective. (bel, u should try also) chatting and nice companion. i know he doesnt want me to talk abt work, however i guess work has contributed to a major part of my life now. feels sorry for him, hearing my complaints everytime. haha.

do not know why, he gives me a feeling of care and concern.. perhaps that's how a good companion comes by. he is weird in a way. has lots of things in his mind, yet all keeps to himself. that is one thing we are different in. i am a person who will share my life with someone i feel comfortable with. in a way, frds who are close to me, can practically read me like a book. he has his own plans, i presume.

my client wanna ask me go over to work for him, haha. he is a nice guy. charming and great career etc. :) was so touched by his gesture, he sent me a msg, 'great wall of china is not built within a day, so is career. i believe u can sell. be confident. take care of yourself.' thanks. i appreciated it a lot.

feel like having a break. i do not want to go those 'shopping paradise' kinda of places. where should i go? hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home