the endless tots in my mind

Monday, July 24, 2006

Super Sunday!

woke up at 8plus in the morning today, msg DD. decided to let him sleep awhile hence, I went back to catch another hr or two of sleep. we went out around 11plus to Toa Payoh. walked ard. sad to say that the movies these days are lousy esp on sat n sun. however, I am looking forward to The Click and Lakeside House(wonder if it is correct). gd times really flies. my wkend is over again...


DD and me @Toa Payoh


Nice Shot at Killiney cafe @Marina Square


Killiney cafe @Marina Square

we went for a few rounds of pool and met up with fion and gang. end off the night with drinks @villa bali opp HP HQ, alexandra road. nice place to chill but kinda inaccessible if u do not have a car.


@Villa Bali

poor DD, he looks so tired. guess due to the job, initially, I was so drained out soon after a mth or two, got used to the long hours. Must take care ok? hehe... ZzzzzzZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home