the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A night trail. Uniquely Geylang.

Received good news from my boss that I will be transferred to another dept. thinking another few days, I will be leaving all my cols, can't help to feel sad. They are really fun cols to be with. however, i have to move on, still in the same bank, I can still go and find them! hehe.


our first bus TRIP!!!

Today, DD came to fetch me after work and we headed home. at night, we went down geylang for supper. DD didn't drive as it is a saturday. we took bus down and it is really an enjoyable trip. we walked ard geylang (of cos not the red light district), feels like little india, thailand and china, haha. perhaps due to the people and environment. i really treasure tonight, it maybe just a normal supper and night trail at geylang but even time spent waiting for bus was not wasted, DD talked abt his stuff etc. feels closer to him. quality time, a simple meal and walk. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home