the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

O.R.D mode

this whole week i am like in o.r.d mode. haha. went through a few rounds of interviews and did some qnnaires (again) though it is an internal transfer. alright, formality... passed by china square and bought some stuff for my cols to eat for their 'tea-break'. it is damn quiet these days. i wonder where has all the ppl gone to. busy preparing for the hungry ghost festival? ah ha! I look forward to the mid autumn festival!! carrying the lantern, walking around chinese garden, eating mooncake.... maybe boring to others but i feel its a heart warming festival whereby everyone gets together and eats mooncake. :)

i feel sorry for one of my frds. she appears to be strong but deep inside her, is a weak and insecured soul. come to think of it, how am I gonna take it should anything happen to my only mum? the only regret that I have is, I have not provide for her well enough for her to stay at home and be a housewife. seeing her age as times goes by, I can't help to think if I have not insisted to study my degree, perhaps she could have stopped working and rest at home. however, I am grateful that my mum is in good health and I am going to finish my studies soon. thinking that getting this job would let her 'retire' is not as easy as I thought to be. I can only make sure to give her as much as I can as long as my financial situation allows.

I appreciated my boss for giving me other opportunities to explore rather than me troubling on what is going to happen next. Like what I have always believe, having good colleagues is based on how you treat them but having a good boss, you should count your blessing. I always grumble that she nags alot but it's her job. She still cares for me and talk to me when she feels I am troubled.

Despite I have heard lots of stuff on the next position I am going to take on, but still I feel whether it is a good environment depends on how you see it. I still firmly believe that everyone is kind by nature, only due to circumstances cause human to change or react in a different way. I thank god that DD came into my life, he is really a gift. someone who really cares for me, someone whom I see everyday ever since we are together, someone who never forgets to send me a msg before he sleeps after we hang up, the only one who celebrates our first month together... he is my DD. :) that's all for the day.. still waiting for DD for his meeting to end... keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home