the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, February 04, 2007

bad hairday!!

had a haircut at my hse nearby.. it was way too short... SAD... shoulder length. HMMPH... dd also say not nice.. :( there goes my long hair.. nvm...just hope my hair will grow longer asap. keke.

didnt receive any news from my last interview.. oh well, now busy sending as many resumes as i can to those jobs im interested in. with this kind of hairstyle, i don even think i can charm the interviewer man! opps... anyway, a new hairstyle for the cny, hope this will be a better year for me.

suddenly, think of dd.. so happy for him.. embarking on his new job soon! hope everything will be peaceful and smooth for him for this new year. :) hmm.. oh yah, hope our love can be 'happily ever after'. i really appreciate him as he will make sure that we will have things to talk about, like trying to 'gek' me at times, can really make me laugh.. hehe. i will try to talk more. sometimes im pondering over things u said which really make me wonder whether do u really mean what u say. sorry.. i know we have our differences. compromise, understanding and communication are the essences. i will do my best. i believe u will too. hope everything will be move on for the better for us.

gt to ZzzzZ already. hope my appeal will be successful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home