the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a trip which is unsuccessful..

was supposed to fly tmr to bkk w my ex col, michelle. however, the hotels which i enquired are fully bk and the 'sudden' increase of the airfare, michelle n i decided to drop the idea.

nvm. there will be chances ahead as long as time allows. :) was thinking back while i was waiting for my bus in the afternoon. i rem the days he emailed me, called me and even bought lunch for me, knowing i cant even go out for lunch when i was still working then.. he gave me morn calls in the morn when he doesnt have to wake up that early. he waited for me for as long as 3 hrs or even longer cos i really cant leave when i cant clear my outstanding things. i really appreciated for what he has done. i know he is a guy hard to come by. cant help but to smile when i think back... i tell myself that whatever that is happening now will be ending soon.... :)

michelle n i went out to shop around marina square and suntec. we walked till our legs are breaking man. at least a form of 'exercise' for me. hehe. went to a few shops and tried 2 tops and a dress. i really like the dress. abit pricey. i looked really slim and tall in the dress man! hehehehhe. decided to take a shot to let dd see when im hm. sent him. he said i looked fat in it. i noe he doesnt like revealing clothes. i told him i will be wearing something inside but ... :(

perhaps he is joking... but the comments really sadden me. the feeling is like wanting to share your happiness with the one you love even thou he is not by your side but the response is .... oh well, not everyday is a perfect day.. just hope tmr will be a better one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home