the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

lovesearching..

was clearing up my hotmail, came by some emails from dd. one was sent to me at june and another on august. cant help thinking back how the days were when we were together. was thinking whether did any of us changed or the love has changed or circumstances causing things to feel different now.

was out with sarina last evening. we went shopping ard at orchard, little did we know that shopping centres closed so early. hence, she suggested to go mustafa. great choice. the place was great. thoughts of the last time i came here was with dd. we were so happy walking ard. bought a watch for him. was a great buy within my budget. i bought a fridge holder and my 2007 diary refill. all with 60 bucks!!! HAHA!


(saw this perfume sold in the olden days)

when i was hm, saw my frd online. we were chatting abt the topic,'relationship'. he has his troubles at heart. was telling me alot of things which i couldnt tell from the smiles they have on their faces when they were together. he is a nice guy. however, just that fate makes fun of them. oh well, he is nice to offer to accompany me to go shopping when i can't find anyone. haha. thanks!

gtg out meet my cuz. perhaps it will divert my troubles alittle. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home