the endless tots in my mind

Monday, December 11, 2006

anothr 13 days to go...


Lilian and me


Another shot at Wei Wei's wedding dinner

oh yeh!! another 13 days to go for my freedom! oh yah, do u think my colleague, Lilian resembles Fann Wong? haha. She is a nice gal. very sincere and friendly. at last my essay is done. think it is a mess. hope my lecturer, terry is lenient on it. now is job hunting time!! hmm.. a trip to genting or bkk would be good. can't believe i did not go overseas for the whole of 2006. not even KL. haha. this is a very busy month for me. i have gatherings with my dbs cols, my poly frds and a few of my frds. thats the thing.. as u get older, u will feel that your frds get lesser. sad.. alright! gtg!! cya. do take care my frds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home