the endless tots in my mind

Monday, November 27, 2006

what's happening...

today is my last lesson for this module. another one to go at jan. waiting for the result of my appeal for the last module. nw thinking of what to write for my individual essay. despite i am within my own space, world is still revolving.

met sarina yesterday, was a gd one. at last i feel 'energised', shopping around, talking about our work, life etc. haha. haven been meeting my frds ever since I have been transferred to this dept. things were moving fast which I could barely catch up on. donno why, I have been feeling weird these days... am i being oversensitive? or perhaps this is just how relationship goes. things are still sweet but certain things which dd has been nice all along telling me and now he passed off a stern comment. I have been thinking since last night. is he losing his patience on me? perhaps we both have too much pressure and 'burden' to carry. really donno... but things have been straightened out later in the afternoon. :)

my workplace, my new col tendered only after working for 2-3 wks?? tmr there's a dinner with the new director. boring... wat else to say man. now i am thinking on my essay.. hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home