the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 05, 2006

another parting day

really enjoy working with my existing cols from the branch. though, i may be alone in my dept, they will do their best to help me , no matter how busy they are. we gossip, stress, help each other. when i look back, my last branch and this, they all very nice ppl. :) i am gonna miss you guys. now, i have to go over another branch. really donno what's wrong with this dept. asked me to move there as and when they like.

haha. basically, i have been working approx. 60hrs/wk. things will never be cleared. no matter how hard and fast i try. things will still pile up every single day and best is when i am on medical leave, nooone clears my stuff. great.

my great batchmates, 26 of them now left 10 including me. andy is flying over to aus on 9th nov, alex is studying over at usa nw, some went into other industries to explore, fion(branded as 'mini taitai') not working at the moment. haha. yah true, training is still the most memorable. dozing off when my trainer is talking. going for lunch in big grp. i miss you guys as well. just had a small gathering for andy's farewell party. waiting for him send me the pics. cant wait man!

looking forward, i can foresee what is gng to happen. haha. things won get better for sure esp when ur boss knows u are gng to be out soon. will try my best to finish all my tasks given. tats all for tonite... ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home