the endless tots in my mind

Sunday, November 19, 2006

counting down the days...

i can see the path to freedom soon.. the end of working 13-14 hrs a day/ for 6 days wk. just realised that i am underpaid. even mum says i can go find any sales job i can have 'regular' hrs in a way. cos of this, i haven been seeing dd. let alone my other frds. no social life.

promised my boss i will be helping her till end of dec but i doubt so when she is not even the least appreciative on how much efforts my new col, adon and me put in. she is too much. do not even allow us to leave when i have lesson on fri! in the end, a whole 2 hrs of 'conselling' by her and my csm. no matter how many times i have told her, i am very busy with my work etc. she will never understand. thus, even more determined not to do her the favour to help her till end of dec. having to listen to different ppl's views whom knew her longer than me, are even more convincing rather than the way i perceive her to be.

now, is the job hunting time again! haha... got to job hunt alittle and shall do my project soon. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home