the endless tots in my mind

Friday, December 01, 2006

17 wking days to go...

at last i am counting down the days to the end of my misery. thou there are wonderful colleagues whom im sad to part with but sometimes there is really no choice when it feels like u are dragging ur way to work everyday. i thank god's blessing for me to back in my previous location compared to the 'terrible' one.

the teamwork is there even thou i am from different dept from them, they still try their very best to help me whatever they can. i have met some nice clients these days and perhaps these are things which i find it hard to part with my company. i am quite worried about the upcoming essay submission which i really need to concentrate on. due to work, i missed quite a no. of lessons and i can't catch up with him by the time i reach school which is rather late.

my last pay is gonna be on hold for 2 weeks, do not know the exact reason but it is understood that it is due to the HR regulation for resigned staff. haha. who is going to pay me interest for that? no...

something cropped up at work today, luckily i have eve on duty. we discussed on what are the alternatives and things which to be done to minimise time loss hence we managed to savage the situation. haha. phewz. donno why what's happening to me, things come along one after another. guess this is the 'test' for me to go thru in order to gain more experience in life.

back to my love life, it has been smooth sailing till date. just that dd can be tired at times and ko just like me before. now dd is ZzzzzZ already, but back in my mind, there are so many things im bothering about. my school fees, monthly commitment, my pending stuff at work, job hunting, planning a trip(really need one badly), im 25 soon! oh gosh, how fast time flies. I am in my mid 20 and things seemed to be in a mess. :(

hope everything will turn for the better next year... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home