the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, December 30, 2006

my last day on job, here comes 2007!


Jace n me


My cols, James n Poly


Lynn


Elene


'Ms Tan'


Karen sis


the branch gals


my new col, Kelly


our small 'feast'


my grp of cols n Chris


the last pic to end the year!

took some pics with my new cam. pretty impressed with the size and wt. not as heavy as i tot to be. luckily it arrived on time for me to take some memories back with me. sad but have already decided. :) i will miss all of them esp eve, ms tan and karen. they are very nice to me. not forgetting ck, being very patient with me with all the deals etc. haha. waiting for my last unit to start and hopefully by then i have got another job to move on.

another day to the year 2007. countdown? fion and frds have plans to go see fireworks or play mahjong. haha.. don like to go such a crowded place oso. imagine how the situation is going to be when everyone is heading hm after that. dd needs to stay hm and do his assignments. most likely will be accing him.

at last i can rest well at hm with sufficient rest and meals on time. now browsing online, reading articles. Quite a no. of significant incidents have happened. Godfather of soul, James Brown passed away, Saddam Hussein has been executed, the Taiwan earthquake that caused cables to malfunction which affected Singtel and Korea's telco company's internet service.

my eyes are tired man.. gtg rest. nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home