the endless tots in my mind

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

feeling demoralised...

today is monday.. 'blue' indeed. was very busy as soon as i sat down. had very late lunch which became my dinner as well. rushed off to training at 5 plus when it is supposed to start at 5pm. while having my meal with my buddy, hazel, she told me that 2 of my other colleagues are going to the new branch with her...

tats when i was taken aback. my boss actually took one of my new colleagues over to the new branch instead of me. i feel rather sad. having to know that the new boss is a lady boss. i felt it is a stress on top of the other. oh well, hope she is different from the rest i have worked with. male bosses are well known to be easy going and nice. lady boss tend to be merticulous and detailed.

after thinking it over, i consoled myself that i will do my best irregardless which branch i am located at. i will perform my best to my next boss. after training, i had dinner near my house. alot of thoughts came along and sorted out as well. i have not been in my best of luck in work these years... always hoping the next one will be a better one. no matter how hard i try, not much appreciation from superiors. just do my best to answer for myself. thats good enough to console myself.

tommorrow will be a better day!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger cluelesslee said…

    Shit happens... I am sure you will have a better day :-) Your blessings in life will definitely outnumbered the problems...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home