the endless tots in my mind

Friday, April 06, 2007

DD is back!

haven seen my deardear for the longest time since we are together. he is experiencing very bad jetlag now. poor thing... mon he is flying off again... really miss him... there are a lot of things i wanna share and do with him which i feel he won want to, at least for now. at least im very happy whenever i am with him. am glad that we are making efforts to call each other when he is overseas. this will make up for the time when we are not able to meet.

'... when its raining, i hope he will be by my side holding the brolly.
.... when its time to rest on bed, i feel he is just by my side while i rest on his chest.
.....when im on my way home, i rem the times when he used to wait for me to ko.
.....whenever i think of him, he will msg or call me, the affinity between us.'

absence does make the heart grow fonder... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home