the endless tots in my mind

Monday, March 26, 2007

monday blues..

today went to see doc after coughing for coming to three weeks, the doc prescribed me an antibiotocs; doxycycline. gosh. it is strong and makes me feel terrible nw.. causing stomach upset n nausea. forced down a bowl of mee to prevent it from worsening. :(

the rainy and cold morning feels so comfortable that one do not feel like waking up but to sleep all the way to the noon. indeed despite the fact i woke up earlier than usual, i still lie on my bed to enjoy the cooling weather. was at work today, everything is fine just that my col who is supposed to show me the ropes, wasnt that patient. kept using the phrase 'thought i taught you before?' yah tell me that again when u taught me verbally and showed me when u are doing so fast when i can barely see what you are doin? hmm.. that was 2 weeks ago? oh well, i would say that the ppl there are quite nice except for a few 'cold queens'.

time to ZzzzzZ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home