the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 23, 2007

my second week of work...

so far so good for work. lots of eating places. lunch khakis. good for shopping (de stress). cols are nice.

the only thing is, i do not have my own CPU and keyboard yet, only a moniter. still nothing to do yet. hence, i just help my col at the front counter. when im bored, just go out walk around. these days, i feel the air is pretty bad. many ppl are having coughs. mine since monday. almost cant go work as i have a very bad sore throat only to hear from the radio station that its due to the air that may cause sore throats. the irritating cough came as a 'combo'. terrible. its only my second week so i dragged myself all the way to work.

had very nice fish soup today at golden shoe complex. its 3 bucks and the whole bowl is full of fish meat and vege! these days when u go any place to eat fish soup, the meat is so little that is not filling at all. its unit #03.05. if u prefer fried fish, go to unit #03.11, its nice and cheap as well. anyway my dear frd, rina doesnt like going there. so sometimes i will just have lunch on my own.

have to be sherlyn's bridesmaid this sat and my face has a few pimples due to the face threading i did last fri. :( i will never do it again. it hurts and has after effects! hmmph. read and heard abt it. finally mustered my courage to do it and pimples in return.

eyebrow threading . 5 bucks.
face threading is . 10 bucks.

my frds told me my case is considered mild. they have seen even worse. alright, a form of consolation.
will try to update pics i have taken with my phn. the bluetooth from my mac and phn dont seem to be able to communicate. time to ZzzzZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home