the endless tots in my mind

Thursday, March 15, 2007

surprise!!

today is my fourth day at work. didnt do anything as well. no desk, system, assignments. went for b'fast at 10am with my cols and shop till 1 plus and met up with jerin and continue to shop. wahhahha. now then i realised that raffles place is a good place to shop for clothes. not very expensive as well.

went for dinner with shi and frds as alvin and anges have some announcement to make. haha. they are going to be married!! keke. think they have been together for two years? alvin told us about how he proposed and their plans. very funny. due to age, lots of frds around me are getting married. lingling, sherlyn, alvin and agnes. the next one should be jerin and wenjing. hahaha. *jerin, don kill me for this, anyway like u said he has been given green light by your parents. ;)

yeh!! its the end of the wk!!! time for some long rest! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home