the endless tots in my mind

Friday, March 09, 2007

going back to work

although my last job was not a well paid one, no doubt i have learnt alot on treasury products. thanks to my treasury manager. now i am moving on another bank with the same position but much better pay. this bank has a lot of staff benefits which cannot be found in most companies in Singapore.

looking back these months, i do enjoy the time for me to rest and relax. despite of not travelling last year, i guess this is a way to make up for that. due to dd's training, time spent together became lesser.. i do appreciate that even though it is awhile, dd will try to meet me and call me from overseas. can't help to feel the emptiness and loneliness at heart sometimes. i wonder does he know how do i feel? i believe so. he knows. i hope things will be better after his graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home