the endless tots in my mind

Saturday, March 03, 2007

bad stomach...

great.. im right. luckily im not having diahhorea. very bad stomachache. went toliet a few times. must be the buffet. i didnt eat for lunch only had iced milo and bread.

mon i will be going over to hr to sign my appointment letter. hopefully i can get my desired pay... hehe. hence, i will be able to achieve my first goal before 25. haha. damn sian. my relatives r here. was thinking that i will have a quiet saturday. fion asked me to join them for ktv today. so happy but im kinda broke... :(

was chatting with one of my frds earlier on. i was asking her whether is she going to move on to another job or company. then i realised she is earning much lower then what i have been earning. makes me thinking.. whether i am expecting too much of myself that the pay is not up to my expectation or she is only one of the few. anyway, it is good to have expectation of myself. :)

i have to get my degree certification. im planning to take CFA. oh well, its a tough one. there are three levels to it. first level, the exams is held twice a year for the next two would be once a year. its worth taking and it is equivalent to MBA. entry requirements would be a degree or four years of working experience. still part of my plans. next goal, a car before 30. whether achievable still a goal to work towards to at least.

got to go for lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home