the endless tots in my mind

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

dying from cny clearing

hey my dear frds, think im dying from terrible flu due to the dust when clearing up. i have thrown approx. 8 bags full of stuff and a few more i guess. im glad most of the things are cleared thus i won't need to move so many things for my cleanup. :) my nose is very sensitive towards dust so every cleanup i will have terrible flu which i hated most cos it's hindering my cleanup!! imagine im sneezing together with my runny nose while doing my cleanup.

hopefully latest by the day after tmr, im done with my cleanup. just hope i will get a job soon so i will be able to get my bed, cupboard, aircon and tv rack. mum was saying a few more years and im out of the house, told me not to get a queen sized bed. what she meant was, in a few more years' time, im gonna be married. suddenly i realised that im turning 26 this year. getting old.. no wonder i have received quite a no. of wedding 'bombs' for next mth.

i didnt get to travel last year. just hope i will be able to for this year. i hope to go taipei, shanghai and prob. europe in the near future. a goal to work towards to. :) gonna rest.. its coming to 4 am! gosh.. hehe.. today is valentine's day...

happy valentine's everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home